Please be advised that sending an abstract and notification to the conference The "Methodology of Statistical Research" is tantamount to consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
In addition, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the President of Statistics Poland its registered office in Warsaw (00-925 Warszawa) at Aleja Niepodległości 208.
- Contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is processed in order to perform the task related to the organization and registration for the conference entitled "Methodology of Statistical Research".
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned purpose.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities authorized to do so on the basis of separate regulations.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it, delete it, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, information about the withdrawal of consent should be sent to the following address: MDS@stat.gov.pl.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of Personal Data Protection Office in the scope of violation of the right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted pursuant to the GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to accept the abstract and register the participation in the conference "Methodology of Statistical Research".